Monday, August 18, 2014

Leave America behind? why Europe and European men may be the best option for black women.







With all the latest back and forth over black women being unrepresented when racial/social justices abound. not to mention the studies by non black men that black women are the least attractive. and the constants images in the media that black women are fat, ghetto, bald-headed dark (as if that is bad) disgusting pigs that need to be eradicated off the face of the earth. When I tried to date out in America, all i got was racist, perverted, over sexual white American men who wanted to experiment. So what's a black woman to do? well. The only way I can explain it is to break it down.


Now first off. I'm a black woman who has LIVED and traveled all over world. I know the difference between cultures and differnt white men. there are websites that are out there that promote White men has the holy grail and use black women to sell books of misinformation. White American men are NOT the be all end all in dating out and here is why in my opinion.

- Some white men want bw because their race do not want them. they are not good looking and have nothing going on for them, fat, and just plain ol oogoly!

-Some are fetish maniacs! they think the best sex to have is to have with a black woman. But it stops there. That is all they want and nothing more.

-Some like black women to a point. but hate black males. bw have their reasons. But its suspect as to why they hate bm so much when bm have no power whatsoever.

-They are very preoccupied if the black women they date has dated wm before.

-They are not interested to learn about your culture.

So with that being said. What is the point??? Europe is the place to be and I'm going to tell you why.

When I lived there. I saw a great deal of interracial couples bw/ww and they were very Afrocentric looking. Dark skin. Some with locs. Some with braids, some with no hair at all! where would you find such acceptance?? European men are much mature than their American counterpart. They are neater and they are more fit. Just look at any world cup soccer team! arrant they more good looking!!! they are very romantic, loving and they have no problem helping out in the house. And in the bed room they are NOT selfish!!!! There are hundreds of black women who have left the states to join their love across the seas. Many are leading wonderful lives in Europe where crime is lower, quality of life is better, life expectancy is higher, and education and health are virtually free. Who can ask for anything more??? I wish I could show you these women who are living this life. But in respect of privacy, I cannot. Join FB groups for black women and euro men. Some show up. You find one. You find them all. Living in places like Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Holland. There is a place for you! You can start by getting a Tagged account. Start looking there. You will be surprised!

I know to leave the country is a VERY drastic change. It takes a lot of money and overall resources to make a transition. But do your research! there are schooling programs you can take overseas. Make friends! you never know who you may meet across the pond that can give you information on the lay of the land. Get your own hustle. Create a business making revenue so  you can have some mad money to leave dodge!!! NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK Join language clubs. Get a pen pal. And soon you will be seeing and experiencing sights beyond imagine!!!

check the links below for more stories and info about dating abroad:


http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/04/europe-single-black-womans-promised-land/
http://blog.blackwomenineurope.com/tag/new-york-city/

http://thegrio.com/2012/02/09/interracial-dating-should-black-women-find-love-outside-america/

 http://blog.blackwomenineurope.com/tag/new-york-city/
 
http://thanksforthefood.com/ 























7 comments:

  1. I plan on moving to Europe(Britain) once I hit 30 because I want my future biracial children to be raised in a more tolerant and suitable environment to grow up and raise them in. America, in general, seems to be a very biased and racist country so it would be hard for a Black woman to date outside of her race in a country that devalues her humanity and femininity. So I do plan on going to Europe in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I would like to say how proud I am of you to have come to this realization. 30 is the best time to make this choice, you have been in AmerKKKa long enough to know it’s not a place for you. You will love it there! I wish you the best on your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a young black woman and I don't feel that I would be compatible with most American guys in my generation much less even people my age in general. I was also informed by an astrologist that my husband will most likely be from another country. I would also love to travel to Europe and visit Italy, France, Switzerland, and many other countries, to see monuments, museums, and to learn about other cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good! I wish you much luck! take the opportunity now to join a school program in europe. stay on the northern european side. And you will find your happeness. America is not a safe place for black women anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in college right now and studying to be a nurse. I had the same experiences with interacting with White American men on a daily basis. When I tried to date interracially, I was also met with old, perverted and run down White American men too. I plan on getting enough money to buy a passport and find a European man instead. They seem much more open to dating and marrying a Black woman instead of a White American man. Plus Europe has a much better infrastructure, health care system, education system etc than America does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I would also like to agree on it. How about having some very funny stuff in your party and gags? I have here the new fake ultrasound design from fakeababy. This is your best buddy for gags and parties. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I would like to share this new fake sonogram videos from fakeababy. It is the best for gags. The most amazing and funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete