Saturday, July 19, 2014

Your prince will come (Don't believe the hype!!!!)






They say we are not pretty enough, they say we are loud, ghetto, weave worshipers that no one wants. Well real life. The life that is not being televised to you proves otherwise.

See the picture above? its not just any typical IR couple. What you see is royalty. Meet the Princess of Liectenstein. She met this man at a fashion even in NY. Not only is he 7 years younger than her, he is a prince of a little country near lower Austria called Liectenstien. They had a worldwin romance and he married her. They are still together till this day. She is officially the princess of this country and they have a beautiful son. They have attended Prince Williams wedding and many others in Europe. But the American media has made it a point to never reveal such. Even the princess is very private. I guess she probably understands that her marriage would not be welcomed in the states. But imgine. this was a woman knocking on 40. working on a fashion line. Single and alone. Now she is married to royalty. Anything is possible.

Princess Angela was born in Bocas del Toro, Panama as Angela Gisela Brown, the daughter of Javier Francisco Brown and Silvia Maritza Burke.[1] She is of Afro-Panamanian descent and is a fashion designer,

In 1999 the Principality of Liechtenstein's Information Bureau announced the forthcoming nuptials of the second son of the reigning prince, Hans Adam II, Prince Maximilian, to Angela Brown.[3] On 29 January 2000, at 11:00 am, she married Prince Maximilian at the Church of St. Vincent Ferrer in New York City.[1] The marriage was groundbreaking, bringing a person of Afro-American ancestry into one of the few still reigning families in Europe by a marriage which obtained the prior consent and full support of the groom's sovereign and father, who also attended the wedding.[2][3] While some members of the dynasty were said to be shocked and to consider the interracial marriage "the end of an era", others were said to have expressed support.[3]
Since her marriage Princess Angela participates, sometimes with her son, in ceremonial events in the Principality.[3]
Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela have one child:


And she is not a isolated incident. There are MANY black women that have found love outside of the poisoned environment of America that are living the European dream. Living in communities where they are welcomed and respected. I know. I have lived in Europe and trust me its like two different worlds. Ladies, do not ever think there is not hope for you. Maybe its time to think not only outside of the box, but outside of the country ;)






Please like my page!!!


https://www.facebook.com/thebrowneyee













4 comments:

  1. Love the article and was shocked. I hate our media..plus I have to put some folks to shame for telling me it would never be... anyway... how is the princess of Afro-American descent if she is Panamanian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it! from what i gather, she is black American and Panamanian decent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article makes my day. This dumb Black woman said that I could never find a White man to be with me because I am not mixed or ''exotic''. Mind you, mostly White men like me and find me exotic not Black males. She really upsetted me but when I went on your blog, I felt better again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad you do sister. as you can see. this woman is CLEARLY black. you will find your prince one day. just dont give up! he is out there I promise :)

      Delete