Saturday, July 19, 2014

Let me introduce myself...........................



Hi!

I have been waiting for this moment for such a long time. A time when my sisters would say enough is enough. A time when sisters started seeing through the smoke screen, not accepting the B.S and finally embracing and recognizing the power they have. This blog is created to bring issues to the forefront. I want to show you how the media and society at large has an agenda to hold back one of the strongest entities on earth. Black women. On top of that, I will offer stories of success from fellow sisters. And tips to better improve and stay strong in this crazy society. I will make you question your environment and also promote sisterhood. we need to also weed out the pollymammys. You know, sisters that will object up and down what is happening to the black female community.

I'm happy and inspired to write this blog. I also welcome fellow contributions. Have you married? graduated? Started a business? your stories inspire the sister community and are welcomed.

My story is that I have always been encouraged to like myself. But at the same time I was encouraged to be the best black woman I can to find the right black man. I did'nt find a black man. And because it was hard to find a black man with no kids and a good job. I thought when I found one I needed to hold on to him tight............no matter what. But guess what? it was a big waste of my good years until one day I decided to open my options. And that was a big ball of worms that I had to sift through until I finally got it. I learned so much through that experience and saw how things were really designed to stack up against me.  I have grown so much and have been about to be strong and happy to this very day. I hope we can all get there and never be discouraged.

So are you ready to take this ride with me? this is the only place where being a ride or die chick is okay! come join me ;)

L.K 


Please like my page!!!


https://www.facebook.com/thebrowneyee





2 comments:

  1. Hey I just added you to my blogroll. I'm also a new blogger focusing on issues surrounding the Black woman's experience. I look forward to more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sister in truth. I will add you as well. looking forward to taking the journey with you!

    ReplyDelete