Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Great tips for natural hair!







Hair, everyone wants long luscious locks to the point of cutting it all over to start fresh. But as the natural hair journey begins, people get discouraged.  Why does it not grow? When it does grow, why does it take so long? Why does it break off? Here are some resources I promise will grow your hair!
I always had thick, wild hair. But it always stayed at 8 inches. I used to do a lot to it. Hot comb it, put it in dozens of hairstyles and more. One day I decided I could not deal with it anymore. I took to the internet and I found “Wanakee’s Practical and Emotional Guide to hair: she was actually the person that created the term “protective” styling. It went step by step on why hair gets damaged and what to do with it. I grew 4 more inches in 6 months and I was elated! Later on, I researched some more and what I found out is massaging your scalp regularly increases the blood flow to your hair, thus making it grow faster. And I also found out that putting coochie cream (yes, I said it right!) Monistat will increase your hair growth to up to an half an inch a month, meaning  you can grow 1” a month. It is an anti-fungal, so it kills some of the bacteria that is on your scalp, allowing  it to grow. But you might get a bad headache as a side effect.
Well, 22 inches later ( would have been longer if not me cutting it more than usual) I’m happy and confident that if I wanted to grow it longer. I could. Below are some resources to help your hair journey be a successful one 

The tip that grew my hair well

http://web.archive.org/web/20001026131053/wanakee.com/practica.htm

This girl is my guru! She really has good tips for natural hair care,

You Tube channel: Mahogany Curls

Owned by a sister, and it really works for all types of hair issues


Black earth products,

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment